Microsoft Exchange Account – A Basic Need
There are many features in Outlook which would actually require Microsoft Exchange Account to come in use. Exchange is basically the servers used for exchanging emails for communication and is specially designed for business class users. The licenses can be directly purchased from Microsoft itself or some local dealers in the market.
To know, if the Exchange server is being used in your organization, and you have an Exchange account, we would suggest you to contact your System Administrator or someone at the helpdesk to help you out with the same.
Generally, private account users does not an access to Exchange account. Instead, the POP3 email account with JScript is used or the user can use Windows LIVE Mail (web based email service). The ISP information of your account can be easily accessed if you are using a timeline-mail account.
Basic Help for features which uses Exchange Account includes:
1) Microsoft Exchange Account is used for this feature. Mostly Private and personal email accounts are used such as Timeline or Outlook profile, which also includes Windows Live Mail or Google Mail. The feature is not supported by home or personal accounts.
2) This feature also uses and account in Cached Exchange Mode in Microsoft Exchange. Mostly Home accounts do not use Exchange Servers for their use.
3) This feature wants you to get use Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Exchange Server 2003, or Exchange Server 2007, as the exchange servers are mostly not used by private and personal accounts.
4) This feature requires you to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 in Cached Exchange Mode.
5) This feature would require you to use an account for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 as mostly Home accounts do not use Exchange Servers for their use.
6) This feature requires would require you to use an account for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 in Cached Exchange Mode as mostly Home accounts do not use Exchange Servers for their use.