Migrating from Windows XP to Windows 8 / 8.1 ? Want to transfer all your Emails & Contacts ? Here is the perfect solution for the migrating its quick and easy without any problems or requirement of technical knowledge.
Steps to Migrate Emails and Contacts from Windows XP to Windows 8 /8.1
1) Locate the DBX & WAB file on your Windows XP
2) Copy the DBX & WAB file to Desktop
3) Click Here to Purchase the Full Version of Stellar DBX to PST Converter (Single Converter can Convert both files)
4) Install the DBX to PST Converter (Installation Process will be mentioned in the Email from Vendor)
5) Start DBX to PST Converter and select the DBX to PST Converter Option
6) Locate your DBX file on Desktop and Click Start Conversion
7) The converted PST will be saved to the desired location which you have selected
To Convert the WAB file again follow the steps as mentioned above.
Click Here to know how to Import the converted files to Outlook.